First impressions are important. So what could be more important than the first impression of your home? This summer we are giving you 5 expert tips to give your home some curb appeal on a budget. Save money and make your home look great. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Everyone knows how difficult it is to keep your finances in order. Sometimes it can feel like all you’re ever doing is waiting for the next bill. In manufactured home and RV communities, you can get overwhelmed and behind before you know it.
Take a moment to look over the questions below to assess whether you should consider hiring a property management company in your community.
- Do you have the need for timely, accurate and comprehensive financial reporting?
- Do you need a more detailed explanation of the financial health of your community?
- Do you have special reporting needs for partners or lenders that require more than the typical monthly reports?
- Are collections and resident ledgers a challenge?
- Would an automatic payment system help your cash flow?
- Are payables too time consuming?
- Are you missing out on discounts from vendors and contractors because you are not part of a larger group?
When you make your requests know our accounting team will meet them consistently. Our financial service package can be customized to meet the unique needs or your manufactured home or RV community. Unlike other property management companies, you’ll have the comfort of direct access to the account who handles your finances on a day-to-day basis.
Here are some of the services our accountants provide:
- On-Time Payment Processing
- Rent Collection
- Professional Financial Reporting
- Manage/Reconcile Bank Accounts