As a manufactured home or RV community investor or owner, you may find yourself asking whether you need a property management company.
We know you’ve invested time, money and genuine care into your community, and we want you to know that we’ll do the same. It can be frightening to allow a management company to handle the day-to-day aspects of you community. With Newby Management, you can feel secure knowing that you’ll have superb reporting and access to the team members who work with your community.
No matter what the size of your community, Newby Management offers free consultations so we can discuss the best pricing options for you. As the largest fee-based mobile home and RV property management company in Florida, we take pride in our ability to serve community owners both large and small.
We are dedicated to treating each community as if it were our own. Our team members will work diligently to improve your community and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Our history in the industry gives us unparalleled insight into the unique challenges faced by manufactured home and RV communities.
Take a moment to browse the questions below to see if your community could benefit from our services. If you find Newby Management may be a good fit for your community we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. We would love to sit down with you and discuss how our team can add value to your community.
- Do you have the need for timely, accurate and comprehensive financial reporting?
- Do you need a more detailed explanation of the financial health of your community?
- Do you have special reporting needs for partners or lenders that require more than the typical monthly reports?
- Are collections and resident delinquencies a challenge?
- Would an automatic payment system help your cash flow?
- Are payables too time consuming?
- Are you missing out on discounts from vendors and contractors because you are not part of a larger group?
Our CPA led accounting team produces monthly in depth accounting statements, collects rents and pays the bills. Also, our accounting team is available to answer your specific questions.
- Is there tension between residents and management or residents and owners?
- Is it a challenge enforcing the rules and regulations in your community?
- Is there any past or present litigation involving the residents?
- Do you understand the state and local laws regarding being a community owner?
- Do you survey residents annually to assess their satisfaction with living in the community and then act on the results?
- Does your current management hold social functions throughout the year to show appreciation to the residents?
- Do your residents have access to a community Chaplain and other outside resources for residents that are hurting?
- Are your residents screened and background checked by a reliable national service prior to being approved for residency?
- Are residents given a thorough orientation concerning rules and regulations and given other pertinent information prior to moving in?
We act as an interface with the residents and handle rental increases, rent collections, rules enforcement and daily interaction. Our team is very well trained on the statutes and ordinances that govern community management.
- Is there enough time in your day to evaluate your community and establish the proper operational reserves and capital improvements?
- Are getting bids for operational and capital improvements too time consuming and/or difficult to get?
- Does management regularly inspect the entire facility to make sure every home and common area is kept in pristine condition?
Our experienced managers complete property inspections to insure the community infrastructure is maintained to optimum standards. Once it’s determined what work needs to be completed, we bid out the work and inspect the completed work to insure the finished product meets the job specs and performance.
SALES AND MARKETING
- Are the number of homes for sale in your community increasing?
- Are you challenged with the expansive requirements of selling homes within your community?
- Do you have in-fill needs but don’t know today’s products, manufacturers, and requirements?
- Do you have an on-site sales program for resales that helps preserve home values and resident relations?
- Are your homes for sale listed on multiple international web sites specific to the manufactured home buyer?
Newby Management is a licensed real estate broker and manufactured home and RV dealer in Florida. This licensure requires bonding and continuing education.
- Is your current hardware and software dated or obsolete so you just “get by” every month?
- Do you have a fail-safe backup for your files and documents?
- Have you been thinking about how to go either paperless or just “less paper” without knowing how?
- Do you have a community web site with “WOW” appeal and sizzle that is functional and user friendly?
- Are your customers asking for wireless internet?
- Do you need security cameras protect your investment?
Our in house IT Department is full service for both hardware and software and provides state-of-art technology solutions.
- Do you conduct regular reviews of contracts, insurance, and reserve requirements?
- Do you have a knowledgeable and articulate representative to attend board and association meetings?
- Does your current manager have an understanding of all pertinent laws, statutes, and provisions?
Our main office and managers are credentialed and regularly take continuing education courses every year.
- Would you like someone to handle all of your recruiting (advertising and interviewing) and hiring needs, including background screening, drug testing, administering skills assessments and much more in an effort to hire top quality candidates?
- Are you in need of a payroll and/or benefits administrator?
- Are you looking for someone to assist you with labor law compliance as well as implementing a Workplace Safety Program?
- Do you know that personnel files must be locked in a safe place, contain specific information, and be kept confidential?
Our Human Resources department offers full service in the areas of payroll, benefits, worker’s compensation, performance management, recruiting and retaining team members as well as labor law compliance and much more.