- THE WEB– If you don’t have a website, you’re losing potential residents. Websites will help you market your community to a global audience. It’s gives you a sense of professionalism and gives viewers information they might not have otherwise. It will also save your workers from answering the same question over and over. Learn more about why your mobile home community needs a website.
- SOCIAL MEDIA– More and more people are turning to social media for information about businesses. They want to see the personality of your business, especially if they are planning to move there full-time or even part-time. People like to see pictures of events, activities and the residents who live in your community. Often times, people will even go to your Facebook page for information about your community like hours, location and more. Keeping an active Facebook page is a cheap way to promote your community!
- HOME LISTINGS- Post homes for sale in your community to multiple locations like Zillow, Trulia, and Craigslist. Doing this will allow the most people possible to see your mobile homes for sale. This will also direct people looking for homes to your community website. Learn more about how to sell your mobile home quicker.
- GOOGLE ADWORDS- If you’ve ever been on Google before you’ve see the ads on the top and right-hand side of the screen. These are cost-effective ways to target an audience who is definitely interested in your product. Many people falsely believe that no one clicks on Google ads, but they are used when done well. Although it’s still great to have a high organic listing, getting yourself on the first page of a Google search for keywords like “mobile home communities in Florida” is a great way to drive traffic to your website that is qualified.
- BLOGGING- Most blogging sites like WordPress and Blogger are free. Who knows more about your community than you? Plus you have insider information on the manufactured home industry that no one else has. Blogging is a great way to use keywords, share information and drive traffic to your website. You’ll set yourself as an information leader in the industry and show people that you have the knowledge and expertise they are looking for when purchasing a home.
Are you wondering how you can get started marketing your manufactured home? Newby Management can help! We have a full-service team of professionals who handle everything from blogging and professional photography to social media and online advertising. Our team is expansive and dedicated to seeing your community grow and flourish. Visit our website to see what else we can offer you.